Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

From Mom:  I wanted to post a screenshot of our beautiful daughter on Christmas Day.  We were blessed to be able to Skype with her for an hour and 20 minutes and it was just WONDERFUL!!  I also found a free program online that will record Skype calls, so I have our entire conversation saved to watch anytime I want to hear her voice and see her face.  :)  What a blessing technology is! 

Big hugs to all the mission moms reading this who also spent Christmas without their son or daughter.  My heart is full knowing that my daughter loves the Lord enough to put her life on hold for 18 months to serve Him fully!  Serving a mission was her choice.  She received an answer to prayer in her heart and knew 100% that this is what God wanted her to be doing right now.  So proud of her for following inspiration.  And for friends not of my faith, anytime you see a missionary around town, say hello, smile, or something.  They are someone's child, living far away from home, just trying to bring God's love into people's hearts, and we all know that we live in a world that needs more of that.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment