We got one of our investigators on date after implementing the pamphlet 7 minute restoration lesson. We invited her to pray out loud and ask Heavenly Father, and she did. Then we invited her to be baptized and she said yes! That was a miracle, the methods Salt Lake came and taught really are bringing miracles.
We had a zone conference this week to teach the rest of the mission what we were taught a few weeks ago from Salt Lake. That was another wonderful meeting, where we got to hear many miracles that have come from this new implementation. Its such a blessing to be on a mission at this time. I feel so, so blessed.
We had a baptism for a less active family we have been working with. Since both parents are members the child didn't count as a convert baptism, but it was definitely a blessing to be a part of the baptism and watch the family's conversion over the past 6 months, so that was definitely that highlight of my week.
Well transfers are the 25th and I'm pretty sure I'm going. If I were to stay I would be here till May which would be half my mission in one area, which seems highly unlikely, but we will see. It was sad to think that yesterday was the last testimony meeting I will be in on Whidbey. But I do get to sing "Oh My Soul Hungered" on March 16th before I go, so I am looking forward to that.
I love the videos on www.mormon.org - they are the best. We get time twice a month to go to the library, and the president lets us watch these videos for an hour. It's the BEST!
I love the island so much, this is the best ward I've ever been in! Everyone is so kind and nice and caring and they all just take care of each other, and ESPECIALLY the missionaries. It will be a tearful day when I go for sure, its been a blessing to serve here.
I love missionary work! It's hard but its worth it!
Love
Sister Wawro
Pictures:
The bishop in our ward made this for me! I hope dad likes the one I had made for his birthday! :)
Here is my study area and all of our resources
Beautiful ferry and view!
Baptism
No comments:
Post a Comment