We tract and contact like...all day. We meet so many people that tell us when we can come back, but then when we come back they aren't there, or they call/text us before and cancel saying they are not interested. It's been a little hard finding solid people to teach but I know through diligence, the Lord will surely bless us. I realllllly love talking to people. Isn't that interesting? A weakness that turned into a strength, just as in Ether 12:27 "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. "
I could never have just walked up to a random person and talked with them, let alone about religion! But I love the gospel and I love my Savior, and I have the drive and desire to share that with everyone. What a blessing.
I love the gospel, I love missionary work. This is the best thing that I have ever done.
Love
Sister Wawro
PICTURES:
Tulip Festival of Mt. Vernon - it is pretty awesome!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment