Saturday, August 31, 2013

MTC-Day Layouts

I thought I'd share a couple scrapbook pages that I did digitally (insert shameless plug here for Close to my Heart and Studio J Digital Scrapbooking because, well...they're the best.  LOL!).  It's important to document life experiences - life is precious, pictures and memories are important, and details WILL be forgotten if they aren't written down.

These are the two that I did for her drop-off day at the MTC.  The first is outside the Provo Temple, and the second is at the MTC.  These pictures just make me smile.  As of Wednesday, she is now in Washington, though we haven't heard from her yet because she hasn't had her weekly "P-Day" (Preparation Day for missionaries where they do laundry, grocery shop, write letters, etc.)  I believe that is Tuesday, so we should hear from her then and have another blog post next week, hopefully with more pictures!  We did get an email from Sis. Bonham, the mission President's wife, so we know she arrived safe and sound.

Janene



1 comment:

  1. Heading for Mordor.... I knew I loved that girl! I am STILL laughing at that one!!

    ReplyDelete