One of her instructors at the MTC
Her MTC Companion, Sister Simental
Ran into her friend Sister Koontz from our Stake!
Ran into another family friend from our last Stake in Lewisville, Sister Riding!
Carina's district - unfortunately most are going to Iowa, so she won't be serving in Washington with them.
The girls in her district - lovely bunch of ladies!
Um... "UNFORTUNATLEY... most are serving in Iowa???" Um.... excuse me, lady!!!! ;) Hopefully she'll tell them to look up her lovely family in Iowa if they are here! Glad she is having a good time! We'll have to include her in our prayers along with 'Sophia's blankets' and 'Oliver being with Jesus'. Just found a small box downstairs and thought of sending a care package, but I'll wait until she actually gets to the field.
ReplyDeleteHa ha - I'm laughing out loud at that one. You know I love me some Iowa Palmers, fa showwwww!!!!! Miss your face, cute lady!
ReplyDelete